|After the award requests have been completed*1 the mileage redeemed for the awards*2 can only be reinstated if those awards are completely unused and by paying the applicable fee. All reinstated mileage must be returned to the JMB account from which it was redeemed.
|Type of awards
||Validity of reinstated mileage
- Award tickets*4*5
- Upgrade awards*5
|3,000 miles or
local currency equivalent to ¥3,000
|The original validity period*2 applies
- *1 Indicates that all the flight sectors' reservations for award tickets, and upgrade awards, or reservation for the hotel awards are confirmed.
- *2 Mileage cannot be returned if it is expired at the time of the reinstatement request.
- *3 One handling fee will be charged for each award.
- *4 Mileage cannot be reinstated for Japan domestic flight ticket awards after the first flight departure date has already passed. Before you travel on the first sector of the itinerary, please cancel the flight reservations and apply for this service through the JMB Center.
- *5 Please contact the JMB Center/JMB Award Ticket Reservation Desk of your region for refund of JAL Group Airlines Domestic Award Tickets, Partner Airlines Award Tickets, oneworld Award Tickets and JAL International Upgrade Awards. It is possible to refund JAL International Award Tickets through the JAL website.
- We will refund the mileage after receiving the unused award.
- The award must be within its validity when the refund service is applied.
- Members are responsible for the mailing costs of documents sent to the JMB Center.
JAL COUPON AWARD
JALUX AMERICAS GIFT CERTIFICATE AWARD
ONLINE SHOPPING AWARD
JAL TOTTEOKI NO IPPIN
NARITA • HANEDA TAXI COUPON AWARD
LIMOUSINE SERVICE CERTIFICATE AWARD