JAL Mileage Bank (JMB) is a program through which participating individual members can enjoy a wide range of awards in exchange for miles accumulated by traveling, staying at hotels and purchasing or using the services of numerous partner companies.
To become a member of JAL Mileage Bank, choose the type of membership that is right for you. After your account is registered, your membership card, with your 9-digit JMB membership number, along with a PIN will be mailed to your registered address.
- * Your PIN (Personal Identification Number) is your password and required for access to the following services. Do not reveal your PIN to others.
JAL USA CARD
- JAL Family Club is a membership organization for those of you living overseas. Annual membership fee is free.
In addition to pooling mileage with eligible JALFC members, we offer benefits such as bonus flight miles and invitations to unique events. We offer additional services to JALFC members beyond the usual services of JMB members.
You can accumulate mileage by mentioning your membership number or presenting your card.
Once you are registered for JMB membership, miles can be earned from your next flight (or service use).
- By Flying with JAL Group airlines or JMB partner airlines
- By Staying at JMB partner hotels worldwide
- (Details only in Japanese)
By staying at Onsen Ryokan or using a day trip plan
- By Shopping with the designated credit cards
- By using a wide range of services offered by JMB partner
Mileage will be valid until the end of the 36th month after the transaction date.
How to Verify Mileage Activity
- Verify mileage accumulation in the following ways.
Go to the login screen for JMB members.
Enter your JMB membership number and 6-digit PIN.
You can verify your accumulating mileage anytime.
Once you've accumulated a certain number of miles, apply for your awards.
For details on "Redeeming Mileage" click here.
Reminders When Redeeming Mileage
- Redeem miles for round-trip award tickets offered by JAL Group Airlines or JMB partner airlines.
- Upgrade Awards allow the user to fly in the next higher class of service than that of the purchased ticket.
- JAL coupon awards can be used to make full or partial payment for JAL Group tickets, inflight purchases, stays at JAL Hotels and other purchases.
- Redeem miles for In-flight Wi-Fi coupons for Wi-Fi service usage on domestic or international flights.
- Redeem miles for cetificates exchangeable for limousine service in New York or Los Angeles area.
- (Detail only in Japanese) Redeem miles for access to Japan's NO.1 business magazine "Nikkei Business" through a smart phone, PC and tablet terminal.
- The JAL Group is proud to deliver a Charity Mile Project that uses miles to support the further promotion of sports and the development of a motivating environment for athletes.
- Redeem miles for Amazon Gift Cards.
This service has been temporarily suspended. Although there is no clear schedule for when this service will be resumed, we anticipate that it will remain unavailable for an extended period of time. Thank you for your understanding.
- Use your accumulated mileage towards unique items for you and your family living in the USA and Canada; available on the JAL website through the Online Shopping Award.
- JAL Shopping Americas gift certificate may used for gift purchase at JAL Shopping Americas.
- (Details only in Japanese)
Redeem miles for selected items and send it to your family members in Japan.
- 2,000 miles can be exchanged for 2 coupons for "Tokyo Shuttle" and "The Access Narita" which operate between Tokyo Station and Narita Airport.
- (Detail only in Japanese) Redeem miles for access to Asahi Shimbun Digital that offers news in real time and contents ranking with that of tabloids.
- Redeem miles for charitiy to support organizations which deal with environmental conservation and charity activities.
Participating Company Services (Discount, present, etc)
Present JMB membership card or mention your name & JMB membership number when you request an offer.
Enjoy various services from JMB participating companies! Click here for details.
To Page top