To Kyoto from Kanasai Airport
To/From Kansai (KIX) - Kyoto
Check-in is necessary to board the train.
Passengers must use the web check-in function in advance.
Check In URL:This page will open in a new window
Web check-in is available 72 hours prior to the departure of the train.
Web purchase is only available for adults only. Please call our call center for Child, Infant reservations.
JAL checked baggage will not be automatically transferred to HARUKA or to the final destination.
Customers must collect their own luggage at the airport baggage area before boarding the train.
* HARUKA rail tickets are for non-reserved seating in the non-reserved section of the train. Should the desired train be sold out, customers may either wait for the next train or board without a seat. (standing room only)
* HARUKA rail tickets cannot be changed to a “Green Seat” or a reserved seat at the JR Station.
* If a customer decides to make a stopover prior to reaching the destination (Kyoto Station or Kansai Airport), the rail ticket will no longer be valid and a new ticket will need to be purchased to continue the journey. Should a customer travel beyond the purchased destination, the difference in fare will be collected at the final station based on JR’s fare calculation rule.
* HARUKA rail tickets are valid for boarding at Kyoto or Kansai Stations only.
* For customers arriving into Kyoto Station via JR lines to connect to the HARUKA bound for Kansai Station, it will be necessary to present the pre-printed HARUKA boarding pass at the manned ticket gate.