Passengers who purchase roundtrip tickets on Japan Airlines between San Francisco and Haneda (Tokyo) for arrival on/before March 31, 2017, can enjoy discounted access to Tokyo's famous Heiwajima Natural Hot Spring upon their arrival. With its natural hot spring baths, massage chairs, and convenient location only 15 minutes from Tokyo Haneda International Airport via a complimentary shuttle service, you can relax in style upon your Japan arrival!
||April 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017 (based on arrival date on flight JL001 from San Francisco to Haneda)|
|JAL Discounted Fee
||JPY 1,700 Breakfast Included (Discounts do not apply for children)|
||Package includes a comfortable leisurewear plus a face/bath towel for your use in the facility. Offer is valid until 6:00PM on your day of arrival at Haneda International airport.|
||Must purchase a ROUNDTRIP ticket between San Francisco and Haneda on JAL flights JL001/JL002(tickets must be purchased in the U.S.)|
||Must travel on flight JL001 from San Francisco to Haneda|
||Please make sure to reserve your shuttle bus in advance. Once your JAL flights are purchased, reservations are accepted 30 days prior or up to 12 hours in advance of your arrival.|
[NATURAL HOT SPRING "HEIWAJIMA"]
||From Haneda International Airport:|
Shuttle will provide transportation directly from the airport to the facility.
From NATURAL HOT SPRING HEIWAJIMA:
Shuttle will provide transportation to the local train station
(KEIHINKYUKO LINE HEIWAJIMA STATION or JR OMORI STATION)
|How to Enter Spa
||Please submit your original boarding pass at the counter. (Boarding passes are non transferable)|
- * Shuttle service may not be available without a reservation
- * If you would like to cancel your reservation, please contact the facility directly prior to your flight
- * Facility operates 24 hours. However, facility may be closed for maintenance on occasion.
For updated operating schedule, please visit http://heiwajima-onsen.resv.jp/en/
- * NATURAL HOT SPRING HEIWAJIMA has the right to refuse service to:
1) Persons suffering from or potentially suffering from infectious skin diseases or other infectious diseases
2) Individuals with tattoos or other body art (size is irrelevant)