The Royal Kuan-Hsi Golf Club is with an area of 103 hectors and it is an 18-hole golf course constructed in conformity with international standard and designed by J.M.P. (U.S.A.) in Kuan-Hsi Town Hsinchu County.
The Golf Course is 300-meter above sea level and with an annual average temperature of 24℃ recorded that is warm in winter and cool in summer. The greens of golf course are made of Tif-Taiwan that can be trimmed up to 0.318cm and the bushy grass gives players the satisfaction of speed. The view of the 18-hole is different from one another and the landscape does bring more challenges to players.
The Royal Kuan-Hsi Golf Club is equipped with SPA facilities and restaurants for service. Unique Salt Sodium Bicarbonate spring helps release fatigue after exercise. Palace Restaurant is managed by the Hotel Royal to serve wonderful foods to customers. The Royal Kuan-Hsi Golf Club offers you not only an opportunity to play golf and make friends but also to enjoy yourself physically and spiritually.
*This partnership will be terminated on 31MAR2014.
Green fee and dining & wining fee and spa fee in The Royal Kuan-Hsi Golf Club
TWD50 =1 mile.
How to accumulate mileage
JMB members residing in Asia・Oceania eligible.
- When making reservation by calling golf club reservation center: Please advise your JMB membership number. Then, when you check in, please present your membership card and mention that you wish to accumulate mileage.
- 1. Mileage will be credited to your JMB account approximately 2 months after the date of payment.
- 2. Post-registration of mileage may not be accepted.
3. Additional : Green Fee --- regular date : 35% off ,Sat. Sun. and holidays : 15% off
Warm Spring SPA : 20% off ( free for Golf Course participant )
Validity : 01APR2009～31MAR2010
- ※Get off National #2 Highway at Long-Tien Ramp and take Provincial #3 Road towards the 61KM mark of Chu-tong through Kuan-Hsi Expressway, then, turn left at Tung-Kwong Pedestrian Cross to get on #30 county road and drive for about 6KM.
- ※Get off at Kuan-Hsin Ramp and turn left to reach Provincial #3 Road through Kuan-Hsi street and turn right to reach the 61KM mark of Provincial #3 Road on the way to Chu-Tung and then turn left at Tung-Kwong Pedestrian Cross and all the way down.