Select your region and language
Forgot your PIN or JMB membership number?
Remember my number
Fares & Routes
Fares & Routes Top
Guide to Japan
JAL's original Japan guide. Discover your favorite places in Japan.Many local recommendation and offers are exclusively provided to JAL passengers.
This page will open in a new windowExplore Japan
Find the wonders, sites and activities of Japan.
JAL Mileage Bank
JAL Mileage Bank Top
Ise Grand Shrine
Aoyama Flower Market Tea House
Matsumae Sakura Festival
Huis Ten Bosch
Discover the Richness of Japan in Tajima
Immerse Yourself in History and Culture.
Welcome to Okinawa, the Paradise of Japan!
Please note that itineraries departing from Canada will be settled in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
Train TransportationTo/From Kansai (KIX) - Kyoto
Check-in is necessary to board the train.
Passengers must use the web check-in function in advance.
Check In URL:This page will open in a new window
Web check-in is available 72 hours prior to the departure of the train.
Web purchase is only available for adults only. Please call our call center for Child, Infant reservations.
JAL checked baggage will not be automatically transferred to HARUKA or to the final destination.
Customers must collect their own luggage at the airport baggage area before boarding the train.
* HARUKA rail tickets are for non-reserved seating in the non-reserved section of the train. Should the desired train be sold out, customers may either wait for the next train or board without a seat. (standing room only)
* HARUKA rail tickets cannot be changed to a “Green Seat” or a reserved seat at the JR Station.
* If a customer decides to make a stopover prior to reaching the destination (Kyoto Station or Kansai Airport), the rail ticket will no longer be valid and a new ticket will need to be purchased to continue the journey. Should a customer travel beyond the purchased destination, the difference in fare will be collected at the final station based on JR’s fare calculation rule.
* HARUKA rail tickets are valid for boarding at Kyoto or Kansai Stations only.
* For customers arriving into Kyoto Station via JR lines to connect to the HARUKA bound for Kansai Station, it will be necessary to present the pre-printed HARUKA boarding pass at the manned ticket gate.
Previous 3 Months
Next 3 Months
To/From Narita (NRT)
New York － Narita(JL003/JL004)
Boston － Narita(JL007/JL008)
Chicago － Narita(JL009/JL010)
Dallas/Fort Worth － Narita(JL011/JL012)
Los Angeles － Narita(JL061/JL062)
To/From Haneda (HND)
San Francisco – Haneda(JL001/JL002)
New York － Haneda(JL005/JL006)
Honolulu – Narita(JL781/JL782/JL789/JL780/JL8781/JL8782)
Honolulu – Osaka(JL791/JL792)
Honolulu – Nagoya(JL793/JL794)
Narita – Jakarta(JL725/JL726)
Narita – Hanoi(JL751/JL752)
Narita – Delhi(JL749/JL740)
Haneda – Hong Kong(JL029/JL026)
Haneda – Bangkok(JL034/JL033/JL032/JL031)
Haneda – Singapore(JL037/JL036)
※Schedule and aircraft subject to change without notice.
Please be advised that Premium Economy Class is only available for flights listed on this page. If your reservation includes other routes, please note that Economy class service will be provided.
JAL Japan Explorer Pass is a simple and low cost fare for travelers wishing to explore the unique culture and feel of local Japan. The fare can be used to access over 30 cities across JAL’s domestic network.
Copyright © Japan Airlines. All rights reserved.
You will now be leaving ar.jal.com and be entering a third party website.