JMB membership number must be provided at the time of making reservations or check-in.
Mileage will accumulate based on the "sector mileage", and the "accumulation rate" by the class of service / the actual fare paid.
Only tickets issued in the name of the member on eligible fares will be eligible for mileage accrual.
- ※JMB sector mileage will be calculated based on IATA TPM (International Air Transport Association Ticketing Point Mileage).
Revision of mileage will be made in January based on the IATA TPM released in autumn previous year.
Flights are not eligible for FLY ON status qualification even if JMB member fly with eligible fares for mileage accumulation.
Ineligible cases for flight mileage accumulation
- Onboard in different name is not accepted.
- Award tickets, infant fares, other special discounted fares such as travel agent fares, tour conductor fares, tickets issued subject to special provisions are not eligible.
- Charter or cargo flights on partner airline are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- In accordance with agreements with partner airlines, there are some tickets or booking classes ineligible for mileage accumulation.
- Under no circumstances will mileage credit be granted for flights not boarded (due to delay, cancellation, etc.).
- Duplicate registration of mileage with programs other than JMB is prohibited.
- ※Mileage accumulation rate may be different for some fares by each partner airlines.
- ※Regardless of the fare paid, fare booked in the classes other than shown below are ineligible for mileage accrual.
- ※Eligible fares and mileage accumulation rate are subject to change without prior notice.
|Hokkaido Air System(HAC)
||Normal Fare, Transit Fare, Discount for the Disabled, Transit Discount for the Disabled, Business Discount, Transit Business Discount, Coupon 6
|Senior Citizen Fare, Sky Mate, Special Discount 1A/B/C, Weekend 7, Weekday 7, Transit 7
<When making reservations through the HAC website>
- 1, JMB member should join the HAC Members Club first and then register the JMB membership number in the HAC Member Information.
- 2, JMB member should first login to the HAC website and then make reservations.
<Accumulating JMB mileage by telephone or at the airport>
Please provide the JMB membership number to the HAC reservation center staff or HAC airport staff.
Please contact HAC Support Desk within 6 months after the flight.
<HAC Support Desk> 011-769-0513 (except Sat,Sun and Holidays)