oneworld YOKOSO/Visit KYUSHU Fare
(Economy Class only; however Class J, First Class may be purchased at the time of check-in on a standby basis)
|Number of sectors||Fare|
oneworld YOKOSO/Visit KYUSHU Fare is available from one sector and valid for two months from the departures date of the first domestic sector or within the validity of international tickets, whichever is earlier. Please note that there are some restrictions and embargo dates.
- *Fare:Ticket will be issued with an equivalent amount in the currency of the country of sale.
- *These fares include the Japan Consumption Tax of JPY400 per sector.
- *Please be advised that a Passenger Facility Charge will be added to fares for flights departing from and arriving at Haneda, Narita, Chubu and Kitakyushu Airports.
Valid for travel commencing from June 17, 2016 through October 29, 2016 for the first Japan domestic sector*
- *Blackout periods for Japan domestic sector :
From August 05, 2016 to August 16, 2016
|Fukuoka (FUK)||Tokyo (HND/NRT) / Osaka (ITM)|
|Kumamoto (KMJ)||Tokyo (HND) / Osaka (ITM)|
|Kagoshima (KOJ)||Tokyo (HND) / Osaka (ITM)|
|Oita (OIT)||Tokyo (HND) / Osaka (ITM)|
|Nagasaki (NGS)||Tokyo (HND) / Osaka (ITM)|
|Miyazaki (KMI)||Tokyo (HND) / Osaka (ITM)|
|Kitakyushu (KKJ)||Tokyo (HND)|
*JL flights operated by GK/JH/HC/MZ are excluded.
- Ticketing must be completed before departure of the first international flights from the country of origin.
- Residence must be outside Japan - refer to below*.
- International travel to/from Japan must be on AA/AB/AY/BA/CX/HG/IB/JJ/JL/KA/LA/MH/QF/QR/RJ/S7/UL/XL/4M.
- International air fare must be Round Trip, Circle Trip or Open Jaw.
The journey must be to/via Japan from outside Japan.
- Limited to one oneworld YOKOSO/Visit KYUSHU Fare per international ticket.
- International ticket must be presented at the time of check-in.
- *Japanese residents are not eligible for oneworld YOKOSO/Visit KYUSHU Fare.
Passenger must show a local official ID for proof of residence outside Japan at the time of ticketing and check in.
Customers that do not meet these eligibility rules may be asked to purchase a new ticket when checking-in at the airport.
Child - Not applicable
Infant (under 2 years / without seat) - Free
Class J, First Class are not applicable however may be purchased at the time of check-in on a standby basis.
For details and reservation, please contact your nearest Japan Airlines office.
- REBOOKING (Date Change) is not permitted for the first domestic sector.
Exception:For the first domestic sector, passenger may stand-by at the airport for an earlier flight on the same day and the same route as originally booked.
- Date for remaining sectors may be changed at any time.
- Totally unused - Refund the fare paid less JPY5,000.
Note:Penalty is waived in the case of death of passenger or passenger's immediate family member.
- Partially used - Refund the difference between the fare paid and the applicable normal domestic fare for the portions used. (calculate in JPY only)
For cases 1 and 2 above, refund in Japan is not permitted.